Subject: Expert Group on Caseload and Workload – Collection of practices
From: "Mirka Jakesova | CEP" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mirka Jakesova | CEP" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Vesna Zelić Ferenčić <[email-masked]>, "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2025 09:12:14 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear CEP Members,

On behalf of the Expert Group on Caseload and Workload, I would like to 
request your assistance in answering four key questions to support the 
drafting of the Guidelines on Caseload and Workload for CEP members.

All relevant information can be found in the attached document.

We kindly ask you to provide your responses by Friday, 28 March 2025.

Your support and input are highly appreciated. Should you have any 
questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

With kind regards,

Mirka

Ms Mirka Jakesova

CEP Policy Officer

Upcoming events

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/expert-network-meeting-on-education-and-training/>

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-conference-public-perception-of-probation/>

More events? 
<https://www.cep-probation.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/12/CEP-activities-calendar-2025_final.pdf> 
 >>>View the 2025 Calendar!

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org | 
<http://eepurl.com/gcVN5z> Subscribe to our newsletter

Find us on social media:   <https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> Twitter | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> Linkedin | 
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> Facebook | 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQ5eKjE83Nz9DvBHkHoTwQ> YouTube